- FROM THE FSES ADMINISTRATION to ALL FSES Families:
Please email Lisa Snyder at email@example.com if you are moving out of the Four Seasons ES attendance zone for next school year. We will continue to be a “closed” school next year due to projected enrollments therefore out of area transfers will not be approved due to teacher allotments. Please direct all questions to Lisa Snyder. Thank you!
2. FROM THE FSES ADMINISTRATION to 5th Grade Families:
Hello 5th Grade Families,
Please understand, we are unable to bring anyone on our property at this time. We are still under the State Superintendent’s directive. We have received guidelines from our central office regarding promotion. We will have a digital promotion with recorded messages from staff members, a slide show highlighting 5th grade students, and a slide for Presidential awards. We are requesting all parents/guardians of 5th graders to go to the 5th grade Shutterfly website and upload 2 pictures (a baby picture and a current picture), using the link https://fses5thgradeclassof2020.shutterfly.com. Directions for uploading pictures are posted on the FSES PTA website http://www.fourseasonspta.org/. The deadline is June 5th.
The video will be shared with students on Google Classroom, but may not be reposted. We are not allowed to hold a LIVE virtual meeting or gather at the school for a parade or drive by. Additionally, we are not allowed to call student names one by one. We understand this is hard for everyone, but we are trying our best to ensure it is special for our students and families. Thank you!
3. FROM THE FSES PTA to 5th Grade Families:
Hello FSES 5th Grade Parents/Guardians! Please Read and Complete Important Information below.
a. We need all 5th graders parents/guardians to complete the google form, link below so we can order 5th grade t-shirts ASAP.
b. We need all 5th graders parents/guardians to go to the 5th grade Shutterfly website and upload 2 pictures (a baby picture and a current picture), see link below. Deadline is June 5th.
Here is the process to add pictures:
- Clink on the Shutterfly link (you need to be approved to see the site, so you might need to be approved first)
- Once approved and on the site, click Pictures & Videos
- Click Add Album
- Rename the Album to be your Child,s name
- Choose two pictures (one baby picture and one current picture) and download them
- Click add (they will go to the Shutterfly site from there)
Four Seasons PTA