This content has been archived. It may no longer be relevant
Time to Order Your Four Seasons Elementary Yearbook
It is time to order your Four Seasons Elementary Yearbook. To purchase a yearbook, you must place an order online between now and March 31st. We will only be accepting online orders with a credit card.
We do not accept cash/check.
Please follow the directions below to order a yearbook for your child. If you have any questions please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click “Order” under the yearbook picture
3. This will bring you to a login page. You will need to setup a login.
4. Enter the quantity you want and select checkout. Please ignore Coupon (this is for high schools). We do not have a coupon.
a. Please note – if you have more than two you will be able to enter both students/teachers on the payment page. If more than 2 then enter the others in the comment box on the payment page too.
5. This will bring you to the billing and shipping information page. Please enter your address information and click Next.
a. Billing address needed for credit card verification. Shipping address is not needed as all books will be delivered to the school. However, since it is required just check the checkbox that shipping address is the same as invoicing address.
6. This will bring you to the review order page. Please look over. If everything is correct click Next.
a. Students name will be entered on next page.
7. This will bring you to the payment page. Enter the credit card information and the student’s name and homeroom teachers name. Then click checkout. You will get a confirmation number and a confirmation email of purchase.
The yearbook committee will not be placing an order for extra yearbooks to have on hand for sale. Please note, if you miss this deadline, additional orders will be $30/book, and will be sent to your home over the summer. We need a minimum of 10 orders to place a late order.